Aussie woman’s rape claim is ‘unfortunate’ but not her fault

Aussie woman’s rape claim is ‘unfortunate’ but not her fault

The Australian women’s rugby league team is being investigated after an 18-year-old rape claim that went viral on social media was “unfortunatly not her responsibility” according to the team’s head coach.

Key points:The team’s women’s coach says the allegation was ‘not her fault’The women’s team is under investigation after an alleged rape claim was shared onlineIt is not the first time the team has been embroiled in controversyThe team is investigating the matter after a post on Facebook sparked a backlash, with some users questioning the veracity of the woman’s story.

The Australian Rugby League’s women, who played the last two years of the NRL’s regular season at Sydney’s Parramatta Stadium, has been forced to make changes to the squad after a number of players claimed they had been assaulted by two other players.

“The team was under an immense amount of pressure at the time to win the NRL title,” the team told AAP on Wednesday.

“We were not in a position to go to the next level and get the NRL championship in Australia.”

“At the time, we had the best players in the world and we were just a young team and had to go into a different position to get a trophy.”

The Sydney Roosters have been among those calling for the team to be investigated, and the team says it has a zero-tolerance policy towards rape allegations.

“As a team we have a zero tolerance policy for sexual assault, and it is not our place to judge someone else’s character,” head coach Johnathan Thurston told AAP.

“Any accusation of that nature will be investigated thoroughly and thoroughly investigated.”

The woman, who has not been named, posted a statement on Facebook on January 22, detailing the alleged incident with the women’s head of rugby, and then made a post about it on Facebook.

The post sparked a heated response from some of the players and their coaches, with many saying they thought the women were lying.

“It is unfortunate that some of you have made the false allegation and are making this allegation out of spite for your own selfish reasons,” one of the women wrote on Facebook, adding: “We were just 18 and had no intention of making any statement that would tarnish the club.

We are just a very young team with no experience of the game at all.”

The team says the incident was not the result of the coach’s inappropriate comments or behaviour.

“This was not a coaching incident,” Thurston said.

“It was a false allegation made by a 17-year old female, who was at the wrong place at the right time.”

She made up the allegation on social networking site Facebook.

“Thurston also told AAP that there were no issues with the team having a male head coach and that the coach has been “completely cleared” of the allegation.”

There is no doubt whatsoever that the women coach is entirely fit, healthy and in good shape,” he said.”

I am not aware of any issues at the club, and I am not concerned with that.

We have a number and a half members in our dressing room who are all men.

“But it is a matter of what happens to her.

That is a question that has been asked by many of you.”

Thurns statement read:”It was not my intention to make this false allegation.

“I have always respected women and they have a wonderful relationship with him. “

“All I have asked for is for the matter to be handled professionally.””

The NRL has now suspended Thurston indefinitely and will also conduct a thorough review of the case.”

All I have asked for is for the matter to be handled professionally.”

The NRL has now suspended Thurston indefinitely and will also conduct a thorough review of the case.

Thurstons decision comes after the team and coach met with a NSW Police Integrity Commissioner and was made aware of the allegations against the players.

The investigation will be undertaken by the NRL and a team lawyer and will be overseen by the head of the team, Thurston.

admin

Related Posts

Snapchat founder wants $1bn from investors after struggling for five years

Snapchat founder wants $1bn from investors after struggling for five years

Fox News host Geraldo Rivera says he can’t trust people who don’t ‘give their last breath’

Fox News host Geraldo Rivera says he can’t trust people who don’t ‘give their last breath’

Chatbot for all, 2nd edition

Chatbot for all, 2nd edition

How to get paid more, and why your friends will hate you for it

How to get paid more, and why your friends will hate you for it